Part Number: FKS0-KIRAN60 CAPACITY (Ah): 60
Part Number: FKS0-KIRAN80 CAPACITY (Ah): 80
Part Number: FKS0-KIRAN100 CAPACITY (Ah): 100
Part Number: FKS0-KIRAN150 CAPACITY (Ah): 150
Features of New Exide Kiran Solar Batteries
- Life Expectancy: Robust grid design prevents corrosion, lowers degradation rate & enhances life expectancy.
- Deep Discharge Application: Optimized Alloy System - suitable for deep discharge applications.
- Safety: Spark Arrestors enhance the safety feature of the battery.
- Spill Resistance: Side vented lid design for all types (except KIRAN100 battery) gives excellent spill resistance characteristics. KIRAN100 battery comes with Dome-type Top vented lid with Anti-Splash guard.
- Reliability: The special type Ribbed PE Separator & Glassmat combination maintains electrolyte reserve in the proximity of plates, prevents shedding of active mass, increases reliability & service life.
- Easy Maintenance: The Float / Float Guide helps to indicate the MAX / MIN levels of Electrolyte.
- State-of-Charge: The dual acting Magic Eye indicates State-of-Charge of the battery.
- Ease of Operation: Heavy duty Lug type Take-off & Low Resistance Fasteners enable easy connection & durability.